MediaStar provides controlled content delivery, making both medical and entertainment media available to patients and staff across the entire site.
Processing incoming media from TV and satellite as well as managing local signage and distribution of locally generated media, the MediaStar system lets you manage all media content, system elements and displays. When networked to any number of screens and desktops in a medical facility or hospital you can plan, target and securely control delivery of key content.
- Deliver both information and entertainment to patients and visitors
- Create separate playlists for TVs in waiting rooms or on wards
- Make sensitive content available to specific departments or geographical locations only.
- Set up time or area specific messages, eg daily menus, or clinic appointment times.
- Create daily playlists that can either run on a loop or follow a timetable
- Add subtitles, overlays and logos