Compact connects to media sources such as DVB-T set tops, DVD players and satellite receivers and retransmit’s their signals to display devices such as plasma screens, projectors, TVs and PCs. An off-LAN solution, its signals are carried to the screens using the CAT-5/6 cable infrastructure within your building at distances of up to 400 metres.
Each hub has 16 video and stereo audio inputs on its rear panel to link to the video sources. The 16 front panel outlets connect to MediaStar Compact Receiver units at the display. Multiple hubs can interconnected together to form a comprehensive 16-channel TV/AV system for up to 64 users.
System users can select the channel they wish to view with an IR handset at the display. An Onscreen Graphic displays channel name and number. Channel availability for a given user or location is determined by Hub administration.
With zero LAN impact and no video/audio latency, MediaStar compact provides a highly effective balance of versatility, accessibility and efficiency.
- 16 AV channel capacity
- Zero LAN impact, no video/audio latency
- Receiver units line powered
- PAL/NTSC support
- Uses existing Cat-5/6 infrastructure
- Total control of user viewing rights - set and store parameters using remote control or via an internet browser
- IP control over the Compact hubs, manage hubs in different locations and buildings