Pro connects to media sources such as DVB-T set tops, DVD players and satellite receivers via an RF Headend and retransmit’s their signals to display devices such as plasma screens, projectors, TVs and PCs. An off-LAN solution, its signals are carried to the screens using the CAT-5/6 cable infrastructure within your building at distances of up to 800 metres.
Each hub has an RF Input (PAL or NTSC) and supports up 64 MediaStar Pro Receiver units at the display locations. Multiple hubs can interconnected together to form a comprehensive 100/200-channel TV/AV system for hundreds of users.
System administrators can determine content availability by user, screen location or time of day.
With zero LAN impact and no video/audio latency, MediaStar Pro provides a highly effective balance of versatility, accessibility and efficiency.
- 100 / 200 AV channel capacity
- Zero LAN impact, no video/audio latency
- Receiver units line powered
- PAL/NTSC support
- Uses existing Cat-5/6 infrastructure
- Total control of user viewing rights.
- IP control over the Pro hubs, manage hubs in different locations and buildings