Technical Help?: Support & Downloads
Pro Micro Settop TV over
The Micro Settop TV Receiver allows TV viewing at a Plasma/LCD/TV. The 507 unit outputs baseband video and audio to a suitable display device. Local channel and volume selection can be made using the optional IR Sensor, (Part 911-4154), and Remote Control Unit, (Part 590/1Y). The 507 connects via the Cat-5/UTP cabling infrastructure, at distances of up to 800 meters, (2,600 ft), to a front panel RJ45 socket on a Quad Outlet Blade, (Part 560/SPTL), this is housed inside the MediaStar Pro Hub, (Part 500/SL).
Included within the scope of delivery:
507/PQ Pro Micro Settop Unit, Quick Reference Guide, Video and Audio connecting lead(s), Velcro Mounting Kit.
Accessories You Might Need:
911-4154 Remote IR Sensor.
590/1Y Hand held Infra Red Remote Control Unit to allow local control of the 507 unit.
507/UK - The MediaStar Pro End Point PSU is used to provide local power to either a 507, 508 or 512 endpoint receivers. It is needed only where non line powered MediaStar Pro systems are in place. UK plug top PSU - 220V/12V DC.
- PAL (Part 507/PQ)
- NTSC (Part 507/NQ)
- Composite 1V pk-pk (75)
- Phono Socket (Yellow)
- Mono 2.2V pk-pk (10K )
- Phono Socket (White)
IR remote control
- 38kHz Modulated
- IR Remote sensor connection 3.5mm Jack
507/PQ to Hub Communications
- Proprietary Protocol
507/PQ to Hub Connections
- Utilising CAT-5/6 TP via RJ45 socket
- Coarse Cable length compensation selection switch
- Fine Cable length compensation potentiometer
- Local: 2.1mm pin Jack, Male 12V DC
- Remote: DC Line Power Delivered from 500/SL Video Hub
- 1.5W max
- 25x85x51 mm
- 0 - 40°C
- CE, UL, FCC part 15 class A
Companion Models & Accessories:
- 500 SL/DL Pro Video Hub
- 560 Pro Quad Outlet Blade
- 507/UK Pro End Point PSU
- 508 Micro Desktop PC Receiver Unit
- 512 Micro Access Touch Panel Receiver Unit
- 590/1Y Infra Red Remote Control Unit
- 440-7005 Pro Hub Amplifier
- 700 Pro Controller and Administration Software
- 461 Administration Software Suite
- 911 - 4154 IR Sensor module