Technical Help?: Support & Downloads
Pro Quad Cards for (PAL) 90/180 Channel TV/AV Service (560)
The Quad Outlet Blade is placed into a spare slot inside a MediaStar Pro Hub, (Part 500SL). Front Panel RJ45 sockets allow interconnection with MediaStar Pro Receiver Units, (Settop, 507P; Desktop, 508P; Micro Access Touch Panel, 512P), at a distance of up to 800 metres via the installed Cat-5/UTP cabling infrastructure. The Quad Outlet Blade supports up to 90 or 180 channels of PAL TV and provides line power through the Cat-5/UTP cabling.
MediaStar Pro Receiver Units.
- 560/SPTL - Pro Hub Quad Outlet Blade (PAL) 90 channels
- 560/DPTL - Pro Hub Quad Outlet Blade (PAL) 180 channels
- The Quad Outlet Blade also supports an additional audio channel to replicate the audio selected at the
MediaStar Pro Receiver.
- 560/SPTR - Pro Hub Quad Outlet Blade (PAL) 90 channels + Local Audio
- 560/DPTR - Pro Hub Quad Outlet Blade (PAL) 180 channels + Local Audio
- Supported PAL /NTSC
Rear Panel Video Inputs
- Composite 1V pk-pk (75)
Composite Video SNR (weighted)
Rear Panel Audio Inputs
- Stereo 2.2V pk-pk (10K ) PAL and NTSC
- 48-862 MHz Type F (75 )
- Antenna Mode: Input Level 0 to +17dBmV
- Video SNR (weighted): 50dB @0 dBmV. 54dB @17 dBmV.
- 8 RF TV Carriers: Max Input 24dBmV
- CATV Mode: Input level 25 dBmV - 40dBmV
- Adjacent Carrier Levels: Max 2dB Between Adjacent Carriers
- Video SNR (weighted): 52dB @25dBmV. 56dB @40dBmV.
IR remote control
- 38kHz Modulated
- Proprietary Protocol
- RS232/RS485, 9 pin D type Male
IP Browser Control
- 10 Base-T, RJ45
3 pin IEC Male 100-264V AC, 1.5A
0 - 40°C
CE, UL, FCC part 15 class A
1U 19" rack
Companion Models & Accessories:
500 SL/DL Pro Video Hub
507 Micro Settop TV Receiver Unit
508 Micro Desktop PC Receiver Unit
512 Micro Access Touch Panel Receiver Unit
440-7005 Pro Hub Amplifier
700 Pro Controller and Administration Software
461 Administration Software Suite